Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

I asked a question before about tightness and muscles, and

I asked a question before about tightness and muscles, and since then it has only gotten worse. The side of my leg and buttocks hurt when I walk, and my right arm feels like I just worked it out for six hours. With that, I'm also nauseated and feel dizzy. I'm not used to the nevada heat, could it be that i'm dehydrated?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 10 months ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name isXXXXX and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

I'm sorry to hear about these symptoms

Customer:

They are not fun.

Dr Brims :

The last time you asked these question, did you see the replies?

Customer:

I did not, and I'm not sure how to check old questions. I'm not very familiar with this website, and my laptop overheated when I was trying to figure it out

Dr Brims :

okay, this is a chat session, when we are finished with the chat session, you may click a rating button, okay?

Customer:

Okay

Dr Brims :

Do you have any medical conditions?

Customer:

Only acid reflux

Dr Brims :

Do you take any medication?

Customer:

I take zoloft daily and protonix

Dr Brims :

Do you have anxiety disorder or depression?

Customer:

I have both.

Dr Brims :

When did these symptoms start?

Customer:

it's been going on now for a couple of weeks. I first had muscle spasms in a bunch of random spots, which the hospital said was stress, which I can believe, but now my arms and legs just feel so sore all of the time.

Dr Brims :

I see, have you had any tests?

Customer:

I had gone to the hospital. they told me they did a whole list of blood work that was: CBC, CK, SED, liver enzymes, lipase, and BMP. They said they were all fine.

Dr Brims :

I see, these symptoms may be due to dehydration

Customer:

How much water should I be drinking a day then? I alwys feel like i'm drinking enough fluids

Dr Brims :

Studies suggest about 3 liters or 13 cups

Customer:

Okay

Dr Brims :

Is there anything else you would like to ask on this topic?

Customer:

No, I think that's it. Thank you. I will rate you now

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience