Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
Hello Kailyn , My name isXXXXX and I will be helping you today.Your symptoms are suggestive of sinusitis which has usually an allergic component. If you do not have fever and your pressure in head and dizzy spells are mild you may do following;
1) Nasal steroid; decrease inflammation and open up obstruction.
2) Oral decongestants such as pseudoephedrine are often helpful.
3) Topical decongestant for short duration.
5) Steam vaporizer
6) Eucalyptus oil may help
7) Nasal saline irrigation
8) Vitamin C
9) Antibiotics; only if your symptoms are moderate to severe and nasal culture is positive and there are signs in CT scan. Fever, significant dizzy spells would warrant an examination by the doctor and these investigations, now. Occasionally an associated / concomitant anxiety may predispose or aggravate the dizzy spells.
For treating it naturally; steam inhalation, nasal saline water (salt water) irrigation (can be done by Neti-pot), Vitamin C, Eucalyptus oil inhalation can be done. Following can increase the body immunity so help in overcoming the sinus infection;
1) Omega 3; Fish oil capsule and flaxseed oil capsule.
2) Ginkgo Biloba
3) Zinc 30 mg.Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.
We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply." Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.
I had viral meningitis Thank you. . Can sinus infect inn turn into meni gitis? I had viral meningitis after being sick one time about a year ago.so needless to. Say I am nervous