Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Hello doctor.didnt write ito u in some. Still walking with

Hello doctor.didnt write ito u in some. Still walking with my husband but weight is not coming off. really mad about it. but will still continue to do it. Now my ear still hurts on and off. cant understand what it. Is. Hope. Not a tumor. Also my doctor recomened me to go. To neurologist for my headaches so i go on july 9. Just worried as ususal
Neurologists do deal with recurring headaches and their treatment but it doesn't mean your doctor thinks you have an aneurysm. If the ear is only hurting on and off it isn't an infection and it isn't a tumor and that means that the tube is slowly opening
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she asked whatni take for headaches insaid advil she said how many when i told her she said i need propermeds. what about my weight

You haven't lost any weight at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

maybe 4 lb. my husbans startednfrom 259 he is now 242.i do feel my jeans r a litzle loose. i walk with him 4 miles in the morning and same at night . but i do not walk every day with him at night

Four pounds is not too bad and that's about the right, healthy amount to lose in a month--this is a slow process and your husband must also be cutting down his calorie intake
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc i dont know i think i eat very little now and i finish eating at 4. then maybe peach or grapes.its like my body stopped and just nlt listening to what i am trying tondo

No, it doesn't work like that. Even if you think you don't eat that much if you aren't losing weight then you still need to cut back a little on the amount you eat.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok let me tell u waht i eat:ok breakfast cereal, special k with strawbwrries. then maybe fiber bar, then maybe as a snack little piece od cheese. lunch pasta with tofu and pepers. peach walnuts. thats all. no ,ore ice creams or candies dont even want it anymore. but zell u what proud of myself to be brisk walking 4 miles

Good going on the walking. You didn't mention dinner
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no dinner as i told u i am done eating st 4 after it maybe peach or grapes

OK--and how long have you been on that diet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we started may10 we dont call it andiest we just changing our habbits

So you expected a lot to happen in just one month? And, again, four pounds in one month is actually a healthy rate of weight loss
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc hello well some anxiety is back. because

i spot for couple of days before period and i cramp, and sometimes my stool is loose i now afraid i have sto,ach or some kind of intestinal cancer . help me reason

You've spotted before and we've already talked about endometriosis and you've been checked out by the gynecologist so nothing to worry about there. Loose stools aren't a sign of cancer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

whats scares me when i spot not when the period is is i get scared where the bloodnis coming from because when i go to do number two i wipe insee blood so i am being afraid its coming from behind

So you really can't tell where the blood is coming from?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i wipe and i think when i am carefully wipe at the anus its clean

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

r u there

OK--then it's just spotting and that we've talked about before
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do u really think i am that anxious and just make big stuff out of little things

Sometimes and your anxiety also won't let you listen to me or to your doctor when you're told that something isn't nearly as serious as you think
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc this is the end for me i began obsessing about where the blood is coming from so i started wiping my anus with tualet paper and started seeing little red, then i did somthing very bad i actually stuck the paoer insode and saw red . i think i am bleeding inside help .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

r u there

Just relax--it's probably nothing more than a hemorrhoid that's bleeding.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

u see to which extremes i am going sticking the freaking paper up my anus to check. its red not brown. i dont see any blood when i pooped . also when i poopwhich is very regular but it comes out little hard. can it heal on its own. myhusbandwanted to tajke me shopping i am shaking cant even go. told him to go somewhere for a bit. told him my anxiety is through the roof

Yes it will heal and you can use some Preparation H for now. Seriously, you are way overreacting to this and it isn't anything to be worried about. Certainly not cancer or anything like that. This page is old and long so we need to close it with a rating.