Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

How do I cure Candida yeast infection w/o antibiotics?

Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you assistance until you are satisfied, there are some things you could try to treat the infection without antibiotics including :

1- Eating unsweetened yogurt to restore the normal flora to counteract the yeast infection.

2-Add vinegar to your water bath and take sitz baths for some minutes .

3-You could also apply coconut oil mixed with garlic and vitamin E oil or coconut oil with cinnamon oil.

4-Other alternative is applying tea tree oil.

5- You could take 2 ounces of colloidal silver daily , you can get this product in a natural products store . If the symptoms persist after 2 weeks of treatment , You will need to receive prescribed or over the counter antifungal products in cream or lotion ( if what you have is a skin infection) or vaginal suppositories ( if you have a vaginal infection) like mitoconazole, fluconazole and/or clotrimazole .

If the infection is very severe , You could need stronger topical antifungal products or oral ( by mouth ) antifungal medication . You will need your doctor drug prescription in that case .

But you should try the first two options ( natural products or OTC ) to see if that works for you.

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.