Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

My husband works on paving crew asshalt burned hole in boots

My husband works on paving crew asshalt burned hole in boots and burned bottom of feet what should he put on the feet

Anthony Bray MD : Hello!
Anthony Bray MD : he should have the burns on his feet checked out to determine the severity!!
Anthony Bray MD : he will likely be prescribed Silvadene cream to apply to these injuries....
Anthony Bray MD : Hopefully the burns are limited in scope as severe full thickness burns of the skin ( third degree) would need specialized care and even skin grafts.... I hope that he does not have this severity of injury....
Anthony Bray MD : the potential for burns is quite severe and medical assesses
Anthony Bray MD : assessment is needed for this reason....
Anthony Bray MD : He could be seen at the ER or an urgent care ( they would refer him on to further care if needed)
Anthony Bray MD : I hope that this information is helpful for you!
Anthony Bray MD : Let me know if you have further questions! I will be happy to get back with you!
Anthony Bray MD : If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated! Thank you and best regards,
Anthony Bray MD : Anthony Bray MD