Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

Does lipozene really work? and is it safe?

Dear customer,
Welcome back.
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .

Lipozene is not a pharmaceutical drug and is available without a prescription. It is an all-natural weight loss supplement.

The companies manufacturing such products claim that it is safe & effective but there is no scientific proof of this.

There are various over the counter supplements available but there is no credible medical evidence that these supplements are safe, effective, and perform the way they claim.There is no scientific proof and any research done on ways of the action of these products.

To loose weight reduce the amount of calories you eat.Eating 300 to 500 calories less per day should lead to a loss of between one and two pounds per week.You could start dieting. What you will have to do is keep an account of how many calories you take in each day.Cut down your calories.

So botXXXXX XXXXXne is that if you want to take any such product,take it only after consulting your doctor.

Hope this helped

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you! XXXXX
Dr. Charles

Hi JA customer,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

Did my answer help?
Have you consulted the doctor?
Is there anything else that II can help you ?

Let me know,