Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

my house tested very high for 2 kinds of toxic molds. I have

my house tested very high for 2 kinds of toxic molds. I have been sick for a long time. However, I do have 4 children and the mold blumes that cause illness tend to be around flu/cold season. How do I determine if I am toxified by the mold? I realize I can get an allergy test. But Im referring to something deeper than that.

Dr. Nomi :

Dr. Nomi :

Welcome on just answer.

Dr. Nomi :

What illness you were having?

Dr. Nomi :

Are you still sick?

Customer:

feeling fatigue, cough, stuff in lungs, sinusitus, pressure behind the head etc. Even loose stool and general malaise. I have been up and down for 4+ months. Same with last year. When the temperature hit 80 I just about died. Couldnt move for a day or two. My feelings tend to go up or down with the sub and always better the second sun day. Worse on the first. By July the symptoms are gone.

Customer:

still sick

Dr. Nomi :

Have you seen doctor for this?

Customer:

no. I called an Allergy Dr and they said they can only test for allergies. I want to test for toxicity

Dr. Nomi :

On the basis of your symptoms I feel there is fungal infection present in one way or other.Yes,you should be tested for allergies but you should also be tested for fungus by having throat swab and other body fluids culture.

Customer:

what kind of doctor or should i just go to a testing clinic

Dr. Nomi :

Fungus does not like dryness so worsening of symptoms in dry weather with high tes existance.mperature pointing towards it

Dr. Nomi :

Sorry ,typing mistake in above sentence.

Dr. Nomi :

However,taking anti fungals can alleviate any fungal infection.So nothing to worry about.

Customer:

I dont understand.

Dr. Nomi :

Means ,if fungal infection is detected in your body the it can be treated by ant fungal medicines.

Customer:

but what kind of Doctor should I see

Dr. Nomi :

You should also get an X ray chest for the presence of any fungal infection.You should see a medical specialist or internist.

Dr. Nomi :

Any more questions?