Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Hey dr. chipper remember I have cronhs . ok that new med that

Customer Question

Hey dr. chipper remember I have cronhs . ok that new med that my allgery doctor gave me. it making me sick, dizzy. very tired. diraha. do you know what the side effects are. please help. bbsb
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hey--just to be clear, what medicine are we talking about
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh you remember from my allergist in va. symbicort

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--sorry--I was focused on the Crohn's you mentioned. None of this was going on before you started the Symbicort?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

memory is so short for you. chrons been going on for a long time. I dropped all meds for chrons and that doctor. around I think october. or sooner. before I got this new website.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No problem with my memory, but I was referring to the tiredness and the dizziness. And I know you've had diarrhea, but was it under control until you started the Symbicort?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it was chipper this new med did me on on diarrhea and tiredness. billybob is worried is why I bothered my old friend. I am so glad you are with us.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--the intestinal part isn't listed as a side effect but the other symptoms you have are. I'd say you should let your allergist know about the problem so he can switch you to a different asthma med
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

chipper maybe if i take it one times a day. then 2. I hate to bother my allgeist he is sooo great... and his staff as well.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, if you can stand the side effects, try just once a day for a few days and if that goes OK you can up to twice a day
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will do now I will give you some good news. If you want it.

billybob starts a new trucking job friday. he will be home on weekend remember i work on weekend. so I won't see him. we replace his old car for a new truck f150 red. I got 3500 for his old car they lost money. transmission was going out.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Not a bad price for a car with that kind of problem. So is the new job gonna be good?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we hope so new company health insurance is better. then what we have. . I will let you know how new job is going. when he has been there for 2 weeks. he gets pd every 2 weeks.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well good that both of you have jobs--hope that helps make ends meet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I work only weekends I get exhusted to easy. ok my dr. chipper. love you sooo much. give me your box please. love you good night. i will try that med at bedtime only and see. even my mouth still acts up badly.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Love you too BBSB Talk to you soon
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey chipper, I have been up off and on all night. very sick. see I have been taking that symbicort only at bedtime. I get very bad headaches,
cramps, heartburn, shakiness, sooo tired I have to lay down through the day. I am going to go check out web md. as well. to see about side effects. my allgerist has tried me on duelra couldn't really take that but once a month because of side effects.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Call your allergist BBSB and tell him about your side effects
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for caring. I am trying to ride them out. For 2weeks.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--let me know if you make it through
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. chipper what can I do for serve allgeric reactions I did call my allgerist office. I am stopping the Symbicort . my face, hands are swelled up like a bee has sting me. my mouth is bad billybob left today. my breathingg is bad. help. any ideas no hospital. Because I don't have any health insurance for 3 months no job.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, first thing is to stop the Symbicort and you can try benadryl, Claritin, or Zyrtec, but BBSB if it's that bad you really should see a doctor today about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I know but when you don't have money. I can't run up bills. insurance is none. for about 3 months. he is going to prescribe me advair. still a steriod will that make me sick. will my albterol help mein my machine. I couldn't even talk to the nurse. I feel safe with you . is why I am calling you. billybob won't be home. until friday or later I have no vechile. I have my bike. After I feel better I am going to try tomorrow to ride. not today.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You can still use the albuterol and the Advair may be better than the Symbicort. So long as you don't start having a major problem with swallowing and you don't have major wheezing and shortness of breath, hopefully this allergic attack will subside
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

chipper if I had insurance I would go to a doctor. because this is the worse I ever experience. I feel like I walking around in someone else body. I am going to try and take a cold shower maybe it will take the swelling away. I knew I was having reactions but nothing ever this bad.

I will call you back if I need you. please just be here. I will take benadry. love you dr. chipper.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'll be here, BBSB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey chipper you forgot my birthday. oh well. also just wanted to let you know that I got officer of the month over the whole company.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Great news, BBSB and sorry but I didn't write down your birthdate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thought you could remember. oh well. that is fine. busy with all the patients you have. and all the activites you are doing. love you anyway.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Did you have a happy birthday and how's billybob?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

billybob had to work.. polly was depressed remember polly is living with us. so I got out drove around. it was ok.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Here's one for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs