Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I have been dealing with fatigue, muscle weakness and painful

I have been dealing with fatigue, muscle weakness and painful knees since I caught a cold a moth ago. My bloodwork showed the ELISA test positive at 4 but western blot was neg. what else could it be?
Hi--what specifically was the ELISA test for? What other blood work specifically was done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had a total screening, hematology and coagulation, my sed rate was 30. cbc with diff my white blood cell count only slightly elevated, a cmp with lipids, iron and tibc. Ferritin, uric acid vitamin b12, thyroid, vitamin D immunology/serology Borrelia Burgdorferi is one that was pos. with a 4 (ref range 0.90. RF ASO monsopt ana mmr all kinds of tests.

OK. I still think this is likely Lyme disease considering your symptoms and the other negative tests. I would call your ELISA test indeterminate but with the symptoms I would go ahead and treat you with a month's worth of doxycycline.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My Doctor will not do that, I asked him.

Well, then all I can say is you need to see an infectious disease specialist. One month of doxycycline is not a dangerous treatment, but if your doctor won't consider that you need a second opinion.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I received a copy of the Western Blot and all said absent except for Igg P66. And Epstein Barr range was high @5.52. Could it be that?

Well, you mentioned the mono spot being negative--or at least I was assuming it was negative. With a high EBV you could either have mono (even if you've had it before) or this could be chronic fatigue syndrome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The mono spot was negative on the bloodwork. What causes chronic fatigue syndrome? So are you thinking it is not Lyme then?

Have you ever had mono before?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No never

OK--the mono spot is only a screening tool and it can register a false negative--more often in children than adults. In your case, I think this is likely mono then and it has to be ridden out--there is no specific treatment and the symptoms can last for four to six weeks. CFS causes similar symptoms but it only occurs in patients that have had mono in the past and now have elevated EBV titers
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is CFS?

Here's a link about that