Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Hey doc sonsaturday was ok the spasms. Were on and off, then

Hey doc sonsaturday was ok the spasms. Were on and off, then got the headachenthatblasted. Till sunday today is raining and i have pressure in the back
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 10 months ago.
Can you take the time to tell me more specifically what's going on--that was much to fast and not very clear?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i said saturday was ok the spasms were on and off , then got the headache that lasted till sunday today i have a pressure in the back

OK--so are we again worried about an aneurysm?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

well not as much as before. but maybe u can say what i do have

So now all you have is pressure where?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

the back of ur head

What do you mean by pressure?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

its more like heavy in the back

Sorry but that still doesn't tell me much
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i feel the back of my head feels heavy, also my cheeks feel like they r hot

Well, whatever you're feeling in the back of your head isn't anything more serious than some spasms of the neck muscles. If your cheeks are feeling warm that usually is just anxiety
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

as i told u i do still feel pain inside my earb its just on and off

But it's a lot better?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

a little but still feeling like its full inside

Well, I told you the tube problem could take a while to resolve itself but at least it's just a full feeling now--so why are you still concerned?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

well why is prob because anxiety

Not sure what you were asking there?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

can u tell me what if those spasms and fulness willl jot gonaway. also doc we r going to orlando in august we r driving well i am freaking out. friends suggested we drive none stop well u know my fears

August is too far away for us to discuss that now--we can do that when the time is right. And I don't know exactly again what you were asking there?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

well first i asked what if those on and off spasms and fulness stay. and second he wantsntondrive none stop afraid of clots for me and him

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

and i fel headache coming on

You can always stop every two hours and walk around for a few minutes and he can let you do that but really that trip doesn't put anyone at risk for a DVT As for the spasms and fullness, they will go away in time and again they aren't indicative of anything serious no matter what your anxiety tells you. And we've talked about your headaches time and time again
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ok thankunso much its our first family trip i think its 15 hours u think we should get thosenspecial socksnor stockins or u thonk i am worrying too much

You worry too much but if it will help you worry less, get the stockings. Time for a rating again
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice