Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
Thank you for taking my question.
discomfort is a better description if I stretch to the right side, which causes my left side to stretch more.
I have always been real healthy. No meds.
1) passive stretching of the affected muscle after application of sprayed vapocoolant.
2) physical therapy; simple muscle stretch, augmented muscle stretch, post-isometric relaxation.
3) deep electrotherapy; iontophoresis, phonophoresis, short wave diathermy, electrical stimulation, high voltage galvanic stimulation, biofeedback.
4) local analgesic patch / ointment / spray
5) anti-inflammatory analgesics; Ibuprofen (Motrin / Advil)
6) ischemic compression therapy; pressure on the points
8) steroid shots
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.
Thank you for your answer Dr. Phophalia. I will have to read up on your response.
The fear of the unknown has caused me to think about it being something more serious? Liver? Kidney? Spleen? Whatever is under my ribcage on my left side back there?
Aside from the X-rays already done, are there any blood tests or CAT scans that can be done to alleviate my fears that this is something more serious?