Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I am not a gay. I dont know why yesterday I rubbed the hard

I am not a gay. I dont know why yesterday I rubbed the hard penis over one's underwear for few seconds ( i touched the lower part of the shaft over underwear) . Underwear was aparently dry because I didn't feel any wetness over underwear. Then I wiped my hand over my trouser. My fingures were completely dry. Then accidentally I touched a two day old scratch in my chick for 1/2 second which was never bleeding even when it was fresh. Any risk of hiv?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

I am Dr. Phophalia and would assist you today.

This is unlikely to transmit HIV. Please do not worry at all. None of things you mentioned carry the risk of transmission of HIV.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My skin was not healed completely as the skin was little scratched although two days old and never bleeding. if there is any mucosal membrane under the skin of chick?

Few thoughts which makes the transmission not possible;

1) Your contact may not have HIV.
2) Underwear was dry.
3) Virus dies immediately on the clothes.
4) A dry hand and wiping on trouser further makes is impossible for virus transmission.
5) A two day old scratch is unlikely to have any transmission even when it was not bleeding when it started (and a half second exposure to scratch; all makes it impossible).

Nothing to worry here at all. This makes it zero possibility of transmission.

It is privilege assisting you.
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
which type of scratches or cuts are likely to infect from precum?
A cut which is just fresh (like 5 minutes old) may infect from precum, but that too would be a rare event (1 in ten thousand chance or less chance).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dr.
Day before tomorrow I stayed with my cousin who is few years younger to me. He is not a gay and not sexually active as I know. But out of emotions, I touched his penis and started rubbing it. Later give him a blow job with hands. I never inserted his penis in my mouth neither touched my penis
as it was inside my trouser. Just my external and internal portions of lips had touched partially dried precum. I brushed my teeth 20 min before that and have seen no blood and sores inside my mouth. Am I at any risk?
No there is no risk with your description. I would not be worried.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dr.
Is there any mucous membrane in the inside portion of the lips?
There is mucous membrane but saliva itself can kill bacteria and virus. A single oral such exposure has one in ten thousand of transmission with an HIV partner. With your partner being not sexually active and not gay, chance become zero.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dr.
That means there is a chance. I am freaking out. Can very little partially dried precum be so dangerous?
As I mentioned, there is a zero chance. Dried precum will destroy virus, so there is no chance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
You are welcome.

A positive rating would be appreciated as this is the only way we experts are credited and paid.

Best regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I knew that from cuts/ sores are the only way inside the mouth to infect hiv through precum. I did not know that an intact skin of inner membrane of lips can also be dangerous.
The intact mucous membrane is a protective layer and is a barrier for virus. Thus prevents the transmission
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Another case happened , I recently got a habit of little homosexuality. Yesterday , my nephew( almost sure that he is not infected by hiv) and myself slept in the same bed. I had a pimple below my lower lip. While giving him handjob , I touched his precum by a fingure and also touched his belly with the same hand. Later I kissed his belly. Though I thought that my pimple in such a position which may not touch the precum on belly, if at all exists. Later, after giving him full handjob, while I went to wash my hand, I have seen that my pimple is broken though no blood coming out, only little shippage may exist. The pimple may also broken while rubbing my mouth after washing the hand and mouth. It may also be the case. Is there any chance of infection if my nephew was infected?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please answer
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 11 months ago.
Transmission of any infection is quite unlikely by your description.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That means no chance at all?
Yes, that does not transmit any STD.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I know any unsafe sexual encounters are not desirable. I only want to know that only mutual masturbation with any unknown person by touching each others penis( no other activity like blow job or anal) may be risky? Considering both hands are filled with precom/cum?