Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

hi doc well started to a bit better yesterday and agian this

hi doc well started to a bit better yesterday and agian this morning but i was on the go today for long periods and caught good bit of sun and been washed out since 5pm ok but very tired and this drained by sun, hope this doesnt mean i have to go through another day or 2 of crap again doc.shouldnt think so, 3wks now on same dose, should i expect to get more stable soon doc that i can carry out my day with out overdoing it so easliy.
Hey Peter--what all did you do yesterday?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

mostly rested doc and did a little bit too, today felt like i was comimg round more and was roughly on the go from 11 till 5 with an hour rest inbetween,

And what all were you doing today?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just walking round town and coffee out in the patio area but in full sun , i think it zapped me a fair bit and also went a long time without taking sleeping tablet and might have started to strain and kept going for an hour till i got home,

So are we just talking tired and drained or are we talking emotionally bad?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tired and drained doc pretty stable emotionally

Good news actually Peter since it would seem that in a since this is a good day but you've just worn yourself out. Seems like you may have trouble distinguishing between the physical and the mental and that's OK. I think you really are getting stabilized and you just need to let go and not fight it, my friend. Stick with a good bit of rest and taking good physical care of yourself for now--you can try chasing and catching the leprechaun in the bright sun later on