Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I have a question. I am always concerned that I am discharging

I have a question. I am always concerned that I am discharging cowper gland fluids. Basically whenever I see a women I am not aroused very much I mean, like I dont have afast heart rate and I dont feel overtly aroused, maybe a tad attracted but thats it. But everytime I check my urethral tube I feel a tad wetness. Not sticky but like a drop of wetness. Is this cowper gland fluid or pre ejaculation?
Hi--can I ask how long this has been going on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It isnt a lot of fluid just light wetness in the urethra, not really outside the urethra, but i would say a while. I was just wondering if this urethral fluid was pre ejac?

OK. Really by definition this is pre-ejeculate whether it is from your Cowper glands, seminal vesicles, or prostate and I don't think there's any real cause for concern here. That said, it is possible that you have a congested prostate gland so I'd suggest you have a doctor do a digital (finger in the rectum) exam of your prostate just to check that out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is the liquid that usually is in the urethra to lubricate it, not from the cowter glands or anything but is this tre ejaculate

Not quite sure I understood what you're asking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

all urethras are lubricated correct. what is this liquid called.

Pre-ejaculate or pre-cum is the term for that and it can be from the prostate, seminal vesicles, or the Cowper glands or from all of them.