Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

Can picking up knife wooden handle repeatedly cause any problem

Can picking up knife wooden handle repeatedly cause any problem to body or turning knife over to look at one side then back again affect the heart even though heart is beating fast?
Hello Kevin,

The activities you mentioned do not affect or would not cause any problem to body. Nothing to worry here.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

Dr. Arun
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Dr also heart is not affected by these motions as well?
Heart is not affected at all Kevin. Rest assured.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Today after taking my blood pressure I kept touching each part of the blood pressure machine. Does this affect the heart bad in any way or is it separate? Also can Paxil make your stomach upset?
Paxil can cause stomach upset. Touching the blood pressure machine does not affect the heart or do not cause any adverse issue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can picking up and putting down blood pressure monitor kit have any effect on heart or is that separate and just Ocd?
It is just OCD Kevin. It does not have any effect on the heart, so not worrisome at all.

Please rate the answer so can be compensated for the help.

Best wishes and kindest regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can touching control buttons on car door arm rest repeatedly have any affect on heart or is this separate function again and no connection to heart other than anxiety? Also staring cannot affect heart as well at signs or objects?
It is this separate function again and no connection to heart . Staring cannot also affect heart.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is repeatedly picking up a.pen and setting it down also.separate from heart? Thank you
It is also separate.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I had some bad Ocd thus morning I kept staring at sign on building wall and was afraid if I pulled my car away from it that would affect the heart? Is vision separate from heart function as well here?
Yes it is separate here as well.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much so I have no worry about heart in this instance?
Yes, No worry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If I move away from whatever I am staring at is that safe for heart and vision and heart functions are separated?
Yes it is safe.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Dr and heart is not affected by any staring or looking away as well?
No heart is also not affected.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can looking at knob on water cooler then walking away affect anything and is heart separate function here too?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
when closing a car door there is no connection to heart functions?