Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hey doc . came fprm work had diarhea one time maybe will get

hey doc . came fprm work had diarhea one time maybe will get better. my ear is on and off now i have pressure in the back of the head scared
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hey--was off when you came on--get back to me in about three hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am here, ear is still the same feeling fullness and spasms on and off. trying not to pay attention but thoughts about anerism r in my head

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

plus a headache too

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I don't know anymore I can say--you just can't let go of the thought about the aneurysm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry very sorry.. just want to be able to have fun tomorrow and cant let go

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--and be very specific about your answer here--what exactly could I or any doctor do to convince you you don't have an aneurysm?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not so much convince me i dont but why the symptoms i have have been so long

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That's not the point here. You're saying you think you have an aneurysnm just because you've had these symptoms fro more than a day and I'm telling you that it isn't an aneurysm. You've seen two doctors for this and they told you it was just the tube. So if I'm going to help you have fun tomorrow, what can I tell you that will calm your fears?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just tell me that its notmal for this pain to be a week and eventually it will pass.o inforgot for the past three days people have nbeen telling me i looked flushed mycheeks r red. My bp at clinic was 118/86 at my dctor it was 122/74
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Nothing at all wrong with either of those blood pressures and if your upset or anxious it does make your cheeks red--certainly that's not a sign of an aneurysm. Yes, this problem with the tube can last a week and in addition, since you already have headaches, some of this could just be those headaches and not anything else. You don't have an aneurysm, you aren't going to stroke or die, and the best thing for you is to do the party on Saturday and have a good time. Let's close with a rating now
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice