Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hi doc how are you , well doc im not good at all. i know ill

hi doc how are you , well doc im not good at all. i know ill be fine but jesus that kicking foot ball and mucking about in the park caught up with me and yesterday and today ive been brutal, think i got carried away with the sun and got over stimulated and way exceeded where im at , rested today as much as i could, hope tomo ill be more stable somewhat , should i be doc
What exactly is going on Peter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

like same as before doc low energy , groggy , spaced out , fatigue, kind of drugged again , cant get up and go or and hard to rest at same it s just the meds pulling me back but when they do its all horrible i guess till they get more stable, anti d feeling gone completely, felt it last weds thurs fri and prob sat but it was fading and sun less so agian , gone monday , tues started to get better then park at way too much, have had a little sleep for hour and feel bit better again , just need good sleep and fingers crossed it back tomo

So how many good days did you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

had 3 good days doc in row doc , then rocky as i was out and about more the last 3 good days and not great monday bit better tuesday, park and 2 bad days to now

Still hard to weather the bad days with remembering the good days?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

god yea doc , i been so out of it yesterday and today but feel bit better, out of it all day few hours ago feeling faint just hanging in really waiting for a bit of normality to return,

Well, Peter, remember when you had so many bad days you didn't think it would ever be over? If you have a few good days then the meds are definitely working and there's no reason to think it won't get even better so long as you hang in there. Play your music, talk to friend, rest, and I'm sure the next good day is just around the corner--maybe even tomorrow. You are making it, my friend, but that little negative demon is trying to hold you down--just tell him to shut up and to go look for a leprechaun to catch.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes your very right doc ,i know that it will pass doc but nice to talk to someone bout it and get that encouregment from you, yes the leprechaun will sort him out if he does catch him, they little tricksters haha, thanks doc be in touch,

Pot of gold Peter--keep your eyes on that