Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

Hi, Im 27 years old male. I felt a lump below my left nipple

I'm 27 years old male.
I felt a lump below my left nipple few weeks ago, I asked a question here and based on the advise went to see a doctor and did radiology. The result of radiology was this:

There were a number of lymph nodes in the left axilla. The largest measured 1.65 cm in diameter. Examination of the breast parenchyma showed no discrete masses. The parenchyma of the breast was normal.

There were a number of lymph nodes in the axilla. The breast tissue was normal probably due to gynaecomastia.

both my doctor and Dr. Saha (from here) believed that its because I used pharmacor, finasteride 5, actually another doctor said the same. I stopped that medicine 3 weeks ago, that original lump is gone, but I feel another one somewhere else below my left nipple.

I'm curios is it related to that medicine, how long it will take so it goes out of my body, also my doctor said I can take a medicine called zinc to accelerate the process.

I appreciate to have your opinion here.

Hello, welcome to the site!

My name isXXXXX and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Was the old lump painful or red and is the new lump painful or red?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well I can't see it because it under nipple, it wasn't red but it was painful, same again.

If it is a soft painful lump then it may still be related to the medicine, or it may be an abscess. It should be out of your body within a few weeks. Zinc may help, but I doubt it will help, but I don't think it will hurt to try zinc. It may take a few more weeks to resolve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what zinc does, does it have any side effects?

Zinc is a supplement a d it occurs naturally in the body. It helps promote healing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how many i should take per day?

That is up to your doctor , usually it is once a day