DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Finding Holistic Nutrition advanced knowledge ENT in my area.

Finding Holistic Nutrition advanced knowledge ENT in my area. Can u help me find an ENT that is using nutrition to cure ENT conditions which are connected to digestion? I can't narrow my search because all the corporation based medical practices come up at the top of the search so it is next to impossible.
Is there a network for advanced ENT that are using integrative medicine or higher alternative non invasive practices in treating ENT/ digestion absorption immune issues?
Hello
This does not sound like it needs an ear nose and throat doctor.

Allergies with integrative medicine would be best handled by a functional medicine md
Can you give me more information on the exact situation
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, sorry for the delay in following up...(i have elderly family staying with me this summer requiring 24/7 assistance).

I took him to a functional medicine D.O.over a month ago and we are doing blood work. The calcium is a little high and the blood tests for allergies all came out negative...So we are doing lipids next and some other blood work..

OK
So If you are in the middle of work up, I am not sure exactly why you want to find another doc on your own, and why the DO is not referring you if needed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am glad you mentioned functional medicine because i forgot that this particular general family doc use to work at an office that used functional medicine in their practice.

Is functional medicine recognized by the AMA?

......

That is not the issue.
The institute of functional medicine trains AMA MDS along with NDs and DOs

If you are going to find the type of ENT or other doctor that you are looking for it will likely be there

see this site
www.functionalmedicine.org

Go to the find a practitioner list upper right.

You will see MDs and DOs, internists, family practitioners, etc.

You can also check
www.holisticmedicine.com for their practitioner list.

The AMA recognizes licensed physicians. It has no input as to what board certifications doctors have beyond that.

Functional medicine is evidence based.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my bonuses are skimpy now because i spent over $700 so far with justanswer so i have to adjust my spending because i got a subscription and bonuses makes using justanswers quite pricey....But i would still like to contact you if you are ok with an excellent rating without getting bonuses all the time. I just can't afford that anymore.

What is your training in holistic nutrition or alternatives etc or do you research these healing systems of your own curiosity?

I am board certified in integrative and holistic medicine.
Also trained in functional medicine.
Also in classical homeopathy
And board certified in internal medicine.

You can find me anytime.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated when you can afford them.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You are also an MD? What school did you get certification for alternative training? Is it on your profile?
Yes I am an MD, it is on my profile.
I am certified in integrative and holistic medicine by the American Board of Integrative and holistic medicine.