Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

Different people have been lacing my food with drugs. It is

Different people have been lacing my food with drugs. It is possible that someone is providing money and resources to have people infect my food with HIV or aids. Is it possible to store the virus long enough to contaminate someone's food right before they eat it? Would it have been possible for someone to store HIV infected sperm and/or make it transparent so it is not visible in water? What steps can I take to make sure I am not coming in contact with the virus when I eat? Finally, my throat is sore and may have a cut. How much more likely would that make transmission through food. This sounds crazy but please answer this seriously, since I can say for certain people have been drugging my food.

HIV is spread by having sex with an infected partner- it can enter the body through the vagina, vulva, penis, rectum, or mouth during sex- through contact with infected blood, by sharing needles or syringes, during pregnancy or birth, and having an STD.

It can be spread via blood, semen, or vaginal fluids.

HIV virus doesn't survive outside the human body for long time.
And the risk of HIV infection from blood or bodily fluids(sperm) outside the body is essentially zero.

Even HIV doesn't transmit from contaminated food.

Even contact with saliva, tears or sweat has never been shown to result in the transmission of HIV.

I want to assure you that chances of HIV infection in your case are negligible.

Hope this helps.
Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.
In case you have further query press reply to expert button.
Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.

Hope you are doing well.
If you would like any additional information or have more questions regarding your health problem please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to rate me high(Excellent service) and accept my answer if you are satisfied.