Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

Is there any prescriptions that work for male enhacement

Greetings Dennis.

I am Dr. Phophalia and would assist you today.

Are you looking for the medications to increase the size of penis?

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. Any thing to make larger

Hello and welcome Dennis,

What is the present size of penis?
Do you have any medical issue like premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

5.5 and no

Hello Dennis,

Unfortunately there are no medications, herbs, lotions, exercises, stretching techniques etc which can increase the size of penis. All advertisements regarding this are farce and misleading. Penis tissue is a spongy tissue which fills up with the blood during erection. This filling up of the blood is controlled by our autonomic nervous system (which regulates heart functions, endocrine system, intestines etc). Penis erection is an highly complicated process. While surgery can increase the size and thickness of penis; this erection may be slightly affected / hampered by the procedure. Please read this Mayo Clinic article on the surgical enhancement of the penis;

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis/MC00026/NSECTIONGROUP=2

So there are no medications but surgery may be offered by some of the urologists for the cosmetic reason. But again, as the above article mentions; the partner satisfaction is not attributed to the size. So there is no functional gain by the size. Your size is good enough as the link tells about the normal average penis size;

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis/MC00026

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.