A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I had this sore on my penis and its gone...left a white spot

I had this sore on my penis and it's gone...left a white spot on there..I have not been to the doctor..but that sore have not bother me anymore, it was few months back..but recently I am having burning sensation inside my penis frequently...after I had sexual intercourse couple weeks ago..Could you please guide me on this?

Answers provided are for informational use only and do not confer patient-provider relationship. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to try to help you.

You will need to see your medical provider to determine if the burning you feel inside your penis is a sexually transmitted infection (and which one) or a urinary tract infection (far less likely). Without testing there is no way to tell what it is. It is unlikely to be related to the sore you had months ago that has left a slight scar on your penis.

All the best,

Schuyler