Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.
I am Dr. Phophalia and assist you today.
These warts you had described are called as non genital warts and are caused by a virus called as HPV. There are more than 100 strains of HPV which cause these. Many warts, may, resolve spontaneously within a few years even without treatment.This is treated either by a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Following are the treatment;
1) liquid nitrogen (up to 4 treatments 2-3 wk apart).
3) Dibutyl squaric acid, also known as squaric acid dibutyl ester (SADBE), and diphencyclopropenone (DCP)
4) Trichloroacetic acid is a caustic compound that causes tissue necrosis.
9) Injection treatment
12) Oral medications like retinoids and cematidine
13) Photodynamic therapy14) Raw garlic cloves; This can be rubbed onto the wart nightly.
15) Tea tree oil
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.
We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."
Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.