Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

Do I have MS? I do have anxiety issues, so im hoping its

Customer Question

Do I have MS? I do have anxiety issues, so i'm hoping it's just that. The first thing that happened was I had pain in the muscle running down my neck to my chest that no one could diagnose. Second thing was sharp shooting pains in random parts of my body. I don't get those anymore except for in my right breast. Lately though I keep getting muscle spasms through my entire body, and the muscles sometimes feel tight. No vision problems, or numbness. My index and middle finger sometimes feel tingly, but only when I type. I'm scared.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 3 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name isXXXXX and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

When did these symptoms start?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The pain in the neck muscle began about two months ago, the twitching started about two weeks ago and was also with some back pain between the shoulders.
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 3 years ago.
It seems you have asked this same question multiple times in the past few days, what about the previous answers are you unsatisfied with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm afraid. My sister had neurological problems that she died from three years ago, and i'm just scared. I had an MRI a year and a half ago, but it seems like no matter how many times people tell me to relax, I can't.
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 3 years ago.
The previous answers were all correct, if you keep asking the same questions over and over your questions will be discarded, do you understand?

Now on to your question
Have you had any tests since these symptoms started?