A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

@SchuylerThis relates to my last question. I took your advice

@SchuylerThis relates to my last question. I took your advice and exercised. Thank you!!! I just didn't walk a block, I did a hour and 45 minute intense cardio and muscular workout. I have pooped twice. Instead of putting 3 tablespoons of chia seeds in my drink like last night, can I put one table spoon. I still feel bloated, but I just finished my workout.

Answers provided are for informational use only and do not confer patient-provider relationship. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

I'm so glad you had a BM - well two Wink That is bound to make you feel better. One tablespoon may be a good place to start for a few days and then gradually increase it weekly. The feeling of bloating may take a few days to go away.

All the best,