Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

Hello Im scared that I have a serious sinus infection or some

Hello I'm scared that I have a serious sinus infection or some infection in face. My cheek bones back of neck and jaw all hurt. I have stuffy nose or anything like that just pain

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name isXXXXX and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

I'm sorry to hear about this

Dr Brims :

Any redness or swelling?

Do you have any redness or swelling?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No no redness no visable swelling. Pain in my neck where tendons are.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We can do the chat again
Sorry , the chat session is closed , it was not working properly , do you have any medical conditions or take any medication ? Do you have anxiety disorder?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I have an anxiety disorder
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please I'm so scared I'm dying
You do not need to worry , if you don't have any swelling or redness, and you have no congestion, then the most likely cause is anxiety, I don't think you are dying
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Anxiety would cause all the pain in face? Everytime i swallow my ears pop. I am so scared, and I cant make my panic attacks stop for three days now I have been like this. What can i do to make this stop? Would I have a fever or mucus with a serious sinus infections?

A serious sinus infection should cause a fever , mucus and swelling, you may consider trying a decongestant like sudafed for congestion , I'd you still think you have serious symptoms and you are worried ? Then I would advise going to an ER, but anxiety can cause these symptoms
Please see my last reply above, it appears you did not see it yet