Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

hi, I went to a call girl and she wanted to have oral sex with

Customer Question

hi, I went to a call girl and she wanted to have oral sex with me, but I refused. I just wanted her to masturbate me. Then she took a vaginal condom with her hand from her vagina. then she took a condom and put it on my penis with the same hand she took her vaginal condom. Then she tried to put her middle finger of her right hand in my anus and with her left hand she masturbated me. please tell me if I have any infection. I did got for a check up after 4 months and the results were non reactive. please advice me if I am okay.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.

Dr. R. Bora :

Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Dr. R. Bora :

Do you see any rash or penile discharge after the incident?

Dr. R. Bora :

Please enter the chat to have a live discussion with me. Dr. Steven is offline, I am DR. BORA.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Hello Joseph.

Any symptoms now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What kind of rashes and which part of the body

Oh sorry, I did not mention that.

I mean red itchy rashes or blisters on your penis or scrotum that might indicate an STD infection.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, no such rashes on any part of my body. this incident took place one year ago

Thanks.

You obviously do not have any STD infection as you tested "negative" for the tests.

The act which the girl performed on you does not predispose you to any STD as there is no actual penetration. Moreover, putting on the condom is protective against STD.

Masturbating also does not transmit STD. All that could be transmitted by using her hand is just fungal infections, if she had any at that time. Since the incident one year ago and you are totally symptomless and tested negative too, you are likely to be free from STD's and should not worry for any in the future .

Good luck!

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for the information. It is very helpful. Just 2 things before we sign off.

1. is the test taken after 4 months okay or do I need to take any more tests and

2. there are very small white pimples on the lips of my mouth. are they related to hiv by any chance

1. Tests for HIV can be done at the end of 6 months. But this is just a protocol and is not necessary if the tests done at one and 3 months after the incident are negative.

2. White pimples on your mouth could be due to canker sores or apthous ulcers. You can do regular mouth rinsing with hexidine to keep your mouth free of bacteria. Take regular vitamin B complex to avoid these recurring.

They are not HIV related at all.

It was great assisting you.

Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.
Jut like to add:

HSV 1 or oral herpes virus infection is another possibility but these are not STD and not contagious. You will need to use acyclovir ointment on them if the pimples are painful. Better you consult your GP for confirmation.

They are unlikely to be HIV lesions.