How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2779
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cluster of bumps on the underside of the penis

Customer Question

I've got what looks like a cluster of bumps (maybe just skin) on the underside of my penis below the head in the erectile skin. I'm not sure but I believe one seems to be a sebaceous cyst. It's very small. I squeezed it and some white stringy maybe cheesy like material came out. Theres no pain or irritation. No recent sexual history besides me performing oral on another person. No returned oral.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 3 years ago.


Associated burning sensation and pain during urination?

Penile discharge?

Redness around bumps?

Are you fluid filled?

History of unprotected intercourse?

Duration of symptoms?

Thanks dear.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Associated burning sensation and pain during urination? No

Penile discharge? No

Redness around bumps? No (Pictures attached)

Are you fluid filled? Maybe a little dehydrated.

History of unprotected intercourse? None

Duration of symptoms? Maybe 1 week

Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 3 years ago.


Do you have history of unprotected sex in past(few months to years)?


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No unprotected sex. I performed oral on a female about a month and a half a go. My clothes remained on.

Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for providing more information.

As per description and pictures,possible differential diagnosis may include genital warts,fungal infection,sebaceous cyst,herpes.

You can try OTC 1% Clotrimazole on affected area.

Hydrate yourself.

Wear cotton clothes.

Further T zanck smear,hpv pcr dna test should be advised.

A referral to dermatologist should be considered.

Hope this helps.
Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.
In case you have further query press reply to expert button.
Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.