Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

i took abot 6 -2mg of xaxax over 6hrs.....2mg i think 2 hrs

i took abot 6 -2mg of xaxax over 6hrs.....2mg i think 2 hrs ago n just now took a large table spoon of methadone.... n VERY UNBELEIVABLE TOLERANCE...WILL I BE OK???????????????????
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to the site! My name isXXXXX and I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

What dose of these do you usually take?

Customer:

b/c of my tol. (not to get high just to feel calm i take 4-2mgs and my secong time taking methadone...not perscribed and i took a large table spoon!

Dr Brims :

Do you have anxiety disorder?

Customer:

yes n ptsd but does that matter am i going to die from the mix of large amt of xanax?!!

Customer:

mixed w methadone

Dr Brims :

You will not likely die, this dose should not kill you

Customer:

the computer stuff im looking up is prettty much saying it will

Dr Brims :

The methadone may cause negative effects like excess drowsiness, what dose did you take?

Customer:

???? alarge table spoon full

Dr Brims :

Okay, then I would advise you to go to an ER as soon as possible

Customer:

y now???

Dr Brims :

The xanax would not kill you but the methadone dose may be dangerous

Customer:

should i have time to feel symptoms that i need to go to the er?

Dr Brims :

I don't think you should wait for symptoms

Dr Brims :

That may cause you to lose consciousness and be dangerous

Dr Brims :

I would advise going to an ER to avoid losing consciousness

Customer:

im talking to my frnd to tell me what mg of methadone....

Dr Brims :

ok

Customer:

while im waiting should i eat n fill my stomach up??

Dr Brims :

No, that will not help, and if you are nauseous it may lead to vomiting

Customer:

vomiting is NOT good?!!

Dr Brims :

No, it is not good, you should not try to induce vomiting yourself, it is dangerous and could lead to aspiration of food

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

yes waiting on her to respond, its drivin me crazy n im scared

Dr Brims :

ok

Customer:

but since i know it takes so long to kick in i thought i may be ok

Customer:

cuz its not like i took them together

Dr Brims :

The dose of methadone is not known, but the symptoms may take time to show

Dr Brims :

But, it is not wise to stay at home since you don't know the dose

Customer:

even if i dont feel nautios i still shoold not eat?

Dr Brims :

If you have no nausea you may be able to eat

Customer:

will it help?

Dr Brims :

It will not likely help in regards XXXXX XXXXX drugs you took

Dr Brims :

Is there anything else you would like to ask on this topic?

Customer:

the guy was charging 5$ for 10mg ...i bought 100$ worth n took a tablespoon , thats all i know from these txt since shes not responding

Dr Brims :

Okay, I'm sorry, I am not exactly sure what question you would like me to answer from your last reply, can you clarify the question?

Customer:

all i know is the dealer was selling 10mg for $5 ....liguid, n i bought 100$ of it n took 1 table spoon. does that help you?

Dr Brims :

If I don't know how much was in the tablespoon , it does not help

Customer:

ok it was 200mg all together n i took a tablespoon

Dr Brims :

Okay, then it was less than 200mg, which should not cause serious side effects if you have taken it before

Customer:

ok, then i should b fine???? -im stayin up!

Dr Brims :

Yes, I think you should be fine

Customer:

ok thank u soooooo much have a nice nite!!!!

Dr Brims :

You're quite welcome

Dr Brims :

If you have questions in the future, you may request me by asking for "Dr Brims"

Dr Brims :

If you have no other questions on this topic, please remember to click a rating button prior to exiting the chat session

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience