Dr. Anil Kumar
Dr. Anil Kumar, General Physician
Experience:  M.D. with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

Hi, I am male and my age is 31, now a days I am facing a problem

Hi, I am male and my age is 31, now a days I am facing a problem that a fluid like water is coming from my penis, my cloths gets wet from it but after dry it does not show any XXXXX XXXXXke in case of semen it leave the mark on the cloths....

Please advise me, what is the cause of it and how it can be cured...

Regards
Uday Chopra
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil Kumar replied 1 year ago.

Do you have associated burning sensation and pain during urination?

Does it smell like urine or foul odor?

Excessive sweating?

History of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Itching?

How many days are you taking medications?

Any other medical history?

Stress and anxiety issues?

Pain abdomen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for your reply..

There is no burning sensation and pain during urination.

It is not a urine, it is a little bit thicker then urine and there is no smell of it.

There is no excessive sweating.

I have never sex with any one.

There is no Itching

Now I am not taking any medication for it i have left it around 20 days back and i have taken treatment for 3 months for this.

there is no other medical history

no stress and anxiety issues

no pain in abdomen ( but 4 yrs back, there was a pain under my belly button for 3 to 5 min and I have consult to a doctor for it, he had suggested me CT scan, and there was no finding... after that i have not felt any pain)

one more thing there is lest quantity of urine than earlier it was in normal quantity... now, my erection power is also reduce..

Thanks for providing more information.

Firstly as you describe chances of any infection in your case are very rare.

During summer season,thick discharge from penis and reduced urine output can be caused due to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.

So you should hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids and take Oral rehydration solution.

You can also try Cranberry juice.

Apart from this,Patterns of erectile dysfunction include-
• Occasional inability to obtain a full erection
• Inability to maintain an erection throughout intercourse
• Complete inability to achieve an erection

Psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, guilt, depression, low self-esteem, and fear of sexual failure cause 10 to 20 percent of ED cases.
Monitoring erections that occur during sleep can help rule out certain psychological causes of ED.

Healthy men have involuntary erections during sleep. If nocturnal erections do not occur, then ED is likely to have a physical rather than psychological cause.

Also you should get your detailed physical examination including blood sugar levels,CBC, urinalysis, lipid profile, serum creatinine and LFT, free testosterone to rule out any systemic physical cause of ED as well.
You can try some self care measures-Link1

Link2

I suggest you to consult a Urologist if your symptoms persist for further evaluation and management.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I will get back to you after having all these test...

want to know about some medication are listed in Link 1 and Link 2, should i take both or after discussing the lab values of these test....

Regards

Uday

Thanks for the follow-up.

You can try self care measures for few days to see if they help you.

You should try Tentex forte first.

If your symptoms'll persist more than a week then consult your doctor and undergo further investigations.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a high rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How many does i should take of juice and Tentex forte and how may days

I facing these as you have mentioned in your rply

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

You should take 1 glass of cranberry juice 2 times a day.

Also drink plenty of fluids and oral rehydration solution.

Tentex forte 1 tablet with milk 2 times a day for 7 -14days.

If your symptoms'll persist more than a week then consult your doctor.

I hope this helps.

Please rate me highly (Star 5 Great Service), if you are satisfied with our conversation.

If you have any further query then feel free to ask.

Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.

Good Luck.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is plenty of fluids and oral rehydration solution. what quantity and how long it to be taken...

You should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.

You should take Oral rehydration solution like Gatorade which maintain fluid and electrolyte balance.

You should take them 2-3 weeks.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Anil Kumar, General Physician
Experience: M.D. with over 30 years of experience in practice.