Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

How can I milk my prostate myself

How can I milk my prostate myself
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr Brims : Hello, welcome to the site!I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek
Dr Brims : Have you had this examined?
JACUSTOMER-ki12lyu8- : No I have not have this examined. I have a difficult time going to doctors and that is the reason your service could be helpful for me.
Dr Brims : May I ask why you have a difficult time with doctors?
Dr Brims : Also, how old are you?
Dr Brims : Do you have any medical conditions or take any medication?
Dr Brims : Are you there?
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to see my replies?
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
May I ask why you have a difficult time with doctors?

Also, how old are you?

Do you have any medical conditions or take any medication?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi XXXXX have not seen a Doctor. Im 63 years old. Yes I have lately been not sleeping so well.

James Richards

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
Do you take any medication?

Please also explain to my why you have a hard time seeing doctors?

I need you to answer these questions to help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, I do not take medication -- yet I was taking meds for a bad cold- flu but it is almost gone now.

I have a hard time seeing Doctors because its expensive, I don't like waiting and I am afraid that they will find other things wrong and it will turn out very expensive then.

Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
I think you have prostate enlargement, this is likely from benign prostate hyperplasia, which is a non-cancerous condition, but it occurs in most men as they age. There are drugs to treat this, like flomax , but you must have it examined first to make sure. Milking the prostate will it help this condition in any way, and you should not try to do it, you will likely cause harm. Milking the prostate is not a form of treatment
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I meant milking the prostate will NOT help this condition in any way, and you should not try to do it, you will likely cause harm. Milking the prostate is not a form of treatment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr.Brims,

Thank you for answering my question -- there is still the part of the reduced sperm now -- will the enlarged prostate reduce the sperm and make it difficult to com ?

Thanks

Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
The reduced sperm may be due to retrograde ejaculation, or it may be related to age, the semen production has been known to decrease with age, I don't think it is related to the enlarged prostate. AN enlarged prostate should not make it difficult to ejaculate