Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

Ive had a fever for 4 days now. I also have sever pain in

I've had a fever for 4 days now. I also have sever pain in my lower abdomen (not my stomach).
Welcome and thanks for your question I am Dr. German I would be here to help you and give you assistance until you are satisfied, any abdominal pain that persist longer than 24 hours ,it is considered a medical emergency specially with fever .

You should go to the Emergency so you can be evaluated right now. This could be serious . Do not wait more time.

The conditions that could be producing your symptoms are multiple including :

1- Appendicitis
2-Bladder ,Kidney or urinary tract infection
3- Kidney ,ureter or bladder stones
4- Cystitis ( bladder inflammation)
5-Bowel Blockage
6- The presence of a gastrointestinal infection , stomach flu, colon torsion or twisted bowel segment( this condition could produce blockage and blood vessel compression) .
7-Diverticulitis ( this is a very common condition in which the bowel small sacs become swollen or inflamed
8-Inguinal Hernia
9-Aneurysm ( this is an enlarged abdominal blood vessel ,they have more tendency to burst )
10- Seminal Vesicles Inflammation
11-Gallbladder stones or gallbladder inflammation
12- Duodenal Ulcers

The doctors will need to perform several tests including blood tests , stool and urine tests , CBC ,liver function tests and an abdominal X-rays . With these test results and a physical examination , they will be able to determine what specific condition is producing your symptoms.

The treatment will vary according to what specific condition is affecting you . For example, if there is an urinary tract infection antibiotics will be prescribed ,in case of appendicitis or estrangulated hernia ( surgery could be necessary ).

If you need any additional information I will be happy to continue further and assist you until you are completely satisfied . Good luck to you and have a good day !

Please leave a positive feedback ( click on excellent or good service ) if you are satisfied with my answer.