Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

WHAT IS THE CAUSES OF rheumatism AND THE SOLUTION OR DRUG THAT

Customer Question

WHAT IS THE CAUSES OF rheumatism AND THE SOLUTION OR DRUG THAT CAN MAKE THE
SICKNESS TO GO FORVER
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 3 years ago.
Greetings.

Could you please enumerate your symptoms in detail?

Thanks for your question.

Dr. Arun
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
All her joint waist,back and leg and also mainly inside her bone normally pain her,she can not sit down well for long time

The proposed cause for rheumatism is wavered body immunity also called as autoimmunity. Our immune system can identify the foreign stuff, but in rheumatism; the normal structures of the joint, tendons etc are inflamed or gradually destroyed by the body's defense mechanism. This may cause joint swelling, tenderness, stiffness, pain in joints and muscles. Occasionally body viscera like lung or liver too may be affected in rheumatism.

The treatment are;

1) Deep electrotherapy
2) Physical therapy
3) Acupuncture
4) Mild massage
5) Medications like steroids, disease modifying anti rheumatic drugs, and other related medications.

The specialist to consult is rheumatologist. Many times response to the medications is dramatic and their is switching off the disease.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear sir, you said i should consult The specialist [rheumatologist ] can you please direct me the specialist that you know so that i can contact them or you also suggest this treatment
1) Deep electrotherapy
2) Physical therapy
3) Acupuncture
4) Mild massage
can you please tell me the name of the drugs so that she can buy it and take the drugs

Medications are as following;

1) nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs),
2) nonbiologic and biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs),
3) immunosuppressants, and
4) corticosteroids.

Following are the medications;

1) Prednisone
2) Azathioprine
3) Tocilizumab
4) Methotrexate
5) Cyclosporine

All these medications are prescription products and need strict medical supervision. Taking them own is not advised. You can find a rheumatologist in any big hospital in your area.

It is privilege assisting you.

Dr. Arun