Daegan12, Nurse
Experience:  I have many years experience as a nurse, and have worked in many areas. I have worked with people of all ages.

I am trying hard to have a baby for the last 1 year. I am newly

I am trying hard to have a baby for the last 1 year. I am newly married and am becoming considerably concerned that my use of Roacutan a few years ago may be the cause of this. Please advise if my concerns are valid.

Mrs Khan
Hello. I am sorry you are having this problem. I have known people that have used Roacutan and have had healthy children after. There are "rumors" that this medications could make it more harder to get pregnant but there isn't any evidence that it can make someone infertile. You may have already tried this but you can buy fertility tests at Walmart or your local drug store. This will tell you when you are most fertile to increase your chances of getting pregnant. I hope this helps you and I wish you the best.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your prompt response. My husband urinates very often during the night and is woken 2-3 times per night when he visits the bathroom. Could this problem lye with him having an enlarged Prostrate or something? I will take your advise and buy a fertility test but if you could answer this question it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mrs Khan
Sure....Enlarged prostate would make him urinate frequently in small amounts. The bladder most likely isn't emptying fully which is what is making him feel like he has to go so often. I would certainly have him follow up with a urologist if it continues. Thank you again and I wish you both the best