Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.

My wrist, ankle, and elbow really hurt I also have a red rash

Customer Question

My wrist, ankle, and elbow really hurt I also have a red rash on the tops of my legs, arms and my abdomen
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 1 year ago.

Dr. P. Jyoti : I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.
Dr. P. Jyoti : hello would you like to chat on this?
Dr. P. Jyoti : hello how long have you had this?
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

This could be a viral infection.

Viral infections can often cause joint pain along with rash.

May be associated with fever.

Consult your doctor for this. Get an early appointment.

Meanwhile adequate fluids and Tylenol for the joint pain will help.

If symptoms become severe, consider going to the ER.

Hope this shows you the way forward - wish you good health and a quick recovery.

I hope my answer has helped you gain more knowledge and confidence about your problem and in knowing what to discuss with your doctor.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Dr.P.Jyoti, MD.

I see you have rated me 'poor service' for the above.

I would like to work with you further on this question. Do you have any questions that were left unanswered? Is there any part of the answer that you were not satisfied with? Please do write back so that I can understand what exactly you wanted and what dissatisfied you.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Is there any further information that you need? Please do write if you wanted to know something more.

Do write back to me if you have any follow up questions,

Thank you,
Dr. P. Jyoti