Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

I noticed when I wipe there is a pink streak on the tissue Last

I noticed when I wipe there is a pink streak on the tissue
Last night was the first I saw this and only in the evening.

Anthony Bray MD : Hello !
Anthony Bray MD : Have you had any vaginal discharge or recent bleeding??
Anthony Bray MD : When was your last period? Do you use birth control and if so what type--- example birth control pills > Alesse ( or other brand as the case may be...)
Anthony Bray MD : Have you had any burning with urination? Any increased frequency of urination?
Anthony Bray MD : Have you had any rectal bleeding or hemorrhoids ??
Anthony Bray MD : Pink appearance upon wiping with toilet paper has most often been related to some light vaginal discharge/ light bleeding--in my experience.
Anthony Bray MD : Have you had any irregular periods or bleeding between periods?? This would be a useful sign if this was the case.
Anthony Bray MD : Have you had pain with intercourse or light bleeding after ?
Anthony Bray MD : the pink appearance on the toilet paper may be due to several possible causes but irritation of the cervix would be one c'mon cause of this.... Vaginal irritation would be another possible cause....
Anthony Bray MD : Other causes are possible. Let me know if you have further questions! I will be happy to get back with you!
Anthony Bray MD : If my answers have new n helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much apprecoated! Thank You and Best Regards,
Anthony Bray MD : Anthony Bray MD
Customer: Sorry for the delay in answering.
Customer: This is the first time I have had this happen. I am 61 in good health. There has been no other bleeding.
Customer: I have not had intercourse for some time.