Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

hey chipper only.

Customer Question

hey chipper only.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hey BBSB--what's up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. chipper I am so overwhelemed because my friend is going through a divorce She is in a shelter for abused wives the child just killed a whole nest of baby birds and the 11 year old laugh and said she was angry. how does she handle this
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Where are the kids now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
one child sorry chipper I am so upset. she is a 11 year old girl she is with her mom. not her dad. but for her 11 years she witness yelling,screaming, violence. Her dad only cares about himself. so this child just killed baby bird that was in the nest and laugh. my friend is giving up
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You knew about all this for some time I guess?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chipper for 11 years. I gave bad advice. to the mother. but I helped her leave last wednesday. and they are staying in a womens shelter
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What kind of advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chipper a lot behavior when the kid would act out I would say try this or that .that never heloped .See her Dad hit her mom last week and before that put a bag over the mom head kid did not see that. but he also did that to the 11 year old. and the 11 year old laugh but really was scared my friend put a restraing order against him. but the kid wants him because the dad gives her money. also the kid lies about everything. I am so sick about this. so tired
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well at least she and the child are out of harm's way for now. Sounds as though both of them are going to need long term therapy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yea I believe so the kid does have therphy I am giving up. i can't deal with the kid anymore. chipper am I so horrible I am in high anxiety had to run 4 hrs yesterday to her having a criss I called off from work. my chest hearts ,I am dizzy I just can't handle this I feel so bad because the mother listen to me. but she would never leave him until she was ready but i believe it's to late for the daughter.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Don't think it's too late for the daughter but battered women often stay with the batterer no matter how many people try to show them that they shouldn't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well she is gone and looking to a brighter future. she never wants to go back no matter how rough it gets. she just can't deal with the daughter I don't have the strength. after my brother in law got killed but he was dead before the train hit him. also my dad is very sick. so i am just so overwhelmed. so tired
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You've got a good heart BBSB but you can't be a savior to everyone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
doc how can I stop shaking I have a bad headache I feel so terrible like the flu but I know it's stress HELP. what can I do.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Relax--take deep slow breaths and if you've got some tea have some of that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chipper I will let you go . what happen to the faces I need the faces... why isn't there any download button. why so many changes
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcWXCaXQmKI
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chipper why are you changing everything on me are you leaving me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand what you mean--just gave you something to cheer you up and I assumed what you meant by the download button was for me to post an answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no chipper your page has changed I can't put faces on the page or I don't have anybuttons to download something to give you if i need to send you blood reports or anything else you changed your page. that scares me .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chipper
Please explain why u have changed the buttons on ur sie I wont be able to send you anything. Did I do something wrong. On ur site u used to have buttons across the page. Like smiley face down load buttons. So on.please explain. Please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the way you redone your page is very bad I can't even get songs to you. so show you how i am feelings don't tell me it's ja it's you. because that is what they said. you got everything we redone. that is the way dr.phil did before he left me changed everything. then said goodbye. remember that put me in the hospital are you leaving me to. please tell me the truth. Chipper yes I will pay again. please answer me. please
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry BBSB--I was off. I didn't change the pages and the buttons so you'd have to talk to customer service about that. I will never leave you--I promise that. The company is just revamping the site and the buttons
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did talk to them. they said you just took basic. maybe it cost to much to add the buttons. how can I get a song to you. or even play your song.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You can still post links on this page
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how
can I do that. there is no copy and paste
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
All I do is find, say, a song and copy that link and then paste it on this page like I did above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doc I can't do that because of your page there is nothing on there I can copy or paste never mind it dosen't matter. another let down. billybob said just give up because he sees the changes to. I won't bother you anylonger sooo said.. :( :( :(
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
BBSB we still are together and talking here so really I haven't gone away. Stay with me and come back to me whenever you need me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLA5D23649E5F5BAA2&v=z-U6VZkDTAY&feature=player_detailpage

can you tell whaT THIS SONG IS
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hall and Oates--Out of Touch
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chipper I can't find that one. what was it. and also after this post I will let you go. when you tell me what that song is. also I feel out of touch.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
It was Hall and Oates--Out of Touch