Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Customer Question

Mri Cervical Spine and Brain mri with contrast. Please let me know if you cant download it I will upload to another website.

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--I can't seem to download those files--could you post the MIR's at Snapfish or Imageshack and give me the link. Also--do you have the radiologist resports?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey I cannot upload them to imageshack or snapfish. Cause it is a software not images.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK--what about the radiology reports?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I didn't get that yet it will take 48hrs also can u do teamviewer u can access my computer and look at the images
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Sorry--let me opt out and see if another expert can help you here. Don't post anything until he comes on
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the moderator for this topic. I am sorry, but It seems that the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. ..or because they have to go off line for any number of reasons. But don’t worry….. If you are still waiting for an answer, I will try to find a new professional to assist you! Please keep in mind that sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. All of our professionals come on at varying times, so sometimes it’s a bit difficult to predict. Either way....If you would prefer not to wait, please feel free to let me know, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you.