Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
The views expressed by me are for educational purposes only and do not establish a doctor patient relationship.
Thanks for your question.
Even if she puts little amount of hand sanitizer in her mouth, that is not poisonous.
This should not cause any problem.
Since your grand daughter is doing fine even after an hour, there is no need for concern.
I understand your concern.
This is still in safe limits.
You can call poison control --there is no harm.
However, given the absence of symptoms, just close observation for next 4-5 hours should be fine.
That is their habit at this age--
Do not worry
Please rate the chat Good or Excellent, if you are satisfied with our conversation and do not have any further question, so that I get rewarded for my time & effort. Thank you!
Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/