Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.
11246089

My partner has M.S. and is looking for a doctor to sign her

My partner has M.S. and is looking for a doctor to sign her MMAR forms since her
doctor won't. Is there a doctor is the ottawa, ontario, canada willing to sign her
forms?
Mike O
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Here is a list of doctors willing to sign the MMAR forms in Ontario canada:

Rob Kammerman M.D. 2230 Hwy 620 Coehill, Ontairio, Canada. K0L 1P0 phone number :(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/> > ON, Coehill, Dr. Kamerman;
> ON, Fort Erie, Dr. Kamatovic;
> ON, Hamilton, Dr. Dhydderch;
> ON, London, Dr. Mitter*, *maximum 5g/d;
> ON, Sarnia, Dr. Glen Madison;
> ON, Sarnia, Dr. Lau;
> ON, St. Catherines, Dr. G. Fitzpatrick;
> ON, St. Catherines, Dr. Lennox;
> ON, Toronto, Dr. Saul*, *maximum 9g/d;
> ON, Toronto, Dr. Latowsky

However, I do not know any of them personally, so you have to contact them on your own.

You can also contact these doctors through e mail.
info@freemedicalmarijuanacanada.com

I hope my answer has helped you.

Please remember to rate my service positive once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The question was are there any doctor near Ottawa that would sign MMAR forms. None of the doctors are near ottawa and Brenda can't afford travel or travel any where but Ottawa.

It would have been better to say there is no doctor near ottawa.

Mike O

She does not have to travel to meet these doctors. You can contact them through phone or e mail, the doctors will read up the medical file and decide if you are suitable for signature.

They will also set up an appointment for you.

However, here is a spcialist in ottawa.
Ottawa, Dr Donald Kilby, 100 Marie Curie Pvt.(NNN) NNN-NNNN.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.