Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

i did about 4-5 grams of coke sharing with another person from

i did about 4-5 grams of coke sharing with another person from Sunday @ 1am ending on sunday @ 3pm ( about 13-15 hours of partying )will it be out of my system for a on the spot urine drug test & a lab test by this thursday @ 10 AM? I have not used prior of this for about 3 weeks.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

How much do you weigh?

Customer:

225

Dr Brims :

How tall are you?

Customer:

5 10

Dr Brims :

Okay, the detection time is 2-5 days, but since you have used it in the past it should be metabolized faster, so it should be out of your system by Thursday

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Dr Brims :

Hello?

Customer:

yes sir i am sorry, was just thinking if i should wait or go still . my problem is i'm on probation so i'm very nervous any suggestions on how to speed it up to be more confident an yes i have been drinking water

Dr Brims :

There is nothing you can do except drink water

Dr Brims :

Exercising may help increase your metabolism, but the time span to do that is short

Customer:

if it were you. would you not go an make an excuse up so it buys me more time

Dr Brims :

If it were me, I would wait and go later if possible

Customer:

later that day on thursday or later in week

Dr Brims :

Later in the week

Dr Brims :

I'm sorry, I can't see any response from you, is there anything you would still like to ask on this topic?

Dr Brims :

Hello?

Dr Brims :

Please reply if you can see my responses

Customer:

yes give me a minute please

Dr Brims :

ok

Customer:

another quick question how can i lose weight quick & healthy

Dr Brims :

That question is not related to the original topic, and website rules prevent answering different topics within the same post that are not part of the original question. I would be happy to help answer the question, but you would need to open a new post. If you start the post with "Dr Brims" it will come to me and I will answer it

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

i am all set

Dr Brims :

Okay, is there anything else you would like to ask on this topic?

Dr Brims :

If you have no other questions , would you mind clicking a rating button?

Customer:

ok

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience