Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

symptons of heart attack I have had heartburn really bad for

symptons of heart attack
I have had heartburn really bad for two days now and no matter what I take to try and releive it, nothing seems to help, the only other sympton I have is a dull pain in my upper back, and bealching really bad. Is this just gas or should I have it checked out.
Hello!

I would advise you to get this checked out ASSP, absolutely!! You question your symptoms as being possibly heart related and this should not be ignored! Hopefully it is more if a GI type problem. I would recommend that you go to ER . They can quickly run some tests to check for heart trouble and also could have you try a GI cocktail. If this discomfort is related to stomach or esophagus then the GI cocktail has a numbing ingredient and may give you relief in minutes. This may help how you feel and relieve your worry very quickly.

I hope that this information helps! Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you !! If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated! Thank you and best regards,

Anthony Bray MD