Daegan12, Nurse
Experience:  I have many years experience as a nurse, and have worked in many areas. I have worked with people of all ages.

I have taken tramadol in the past for patello femoral pain

I have taken tramadol in the past for patello femoral pain syndrome. Do you offer prescriptive services for this medication?
Hello. I am sorry to hear you are in pain. We can not order medications on this site as it is illegal to order narcotics without a doctor seeing you. Tramadol is considered to be a narcotic. There are many clinics that you can go to and see a doctor. They often offer a "sliding scale payment" which means it goes by your income. If you don't work, you don't pay. That doctor could order the medication for you. I hope this helps and I wish you the best.