Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

How many minutes per day and days per week is it recommended

How many minutes per day and days per week is it recommended for one to exercise for overall good health? Thank you for your assistance.
Dear customer,
Welcome back.

I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .

If you're a beginner, start by walking 3 days per week for at least 15-20 minutes.Gradually increase the frequency and duration of your walks until you are walking 30-60 minutes per day, most days of the week.

According to mayo clinic-get at least 150 minutes a week of moderate aerobic activity or 75 minutes a week of vigorous aerobic activity.

Aim toward walking a minimum of 30 to 60 minutes per day, four to six days a week. A pedometer can help you track the number of steps you take to ensure you walk the recommended 10,000 steps per day.

This will help you to maintain a good health & prevent from various diseases.

Hope this helped

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you! XXXXX
Dr. Charles