Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

My 1@ year old started to run a fever of 100 last night. Also

My 1@ year old started to run a fever of 100 last night. Also he said he felt wobbly like he could fall when he was walking. He said other than that nothing hurts. What could this be
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m sorry to hear about your child problems.
Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Does he has running nose or cough/ sore throat?
Is he suffering from loose stools?
Breathing problem?
Is he drowsy?
Is he accepting fluids?
Have you given any medication for fever?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He has the normal allergy cough and sneezing. I have him medicine for his fever last night. His breathing was fine no chest pains, no loose stools
Thanks for all these additional details. I am sorry to hear about his problems.

Well, feeling of wobbly or shakiness could come due to illness, tiredness and fever. This is common with fever in children.
As his breathing is good and he is active, and you have already given medications for fever, So i would not panic for any serious medical issue.

If he gets any of these symptoms, then you should be alarmed and take him to ER. These are-
-fits or seizures

It sounds that he is suffering with viral flu, and usually such symptoms get resolve by its own in next 2-3 days.

You can use a cool-mist humidifier in your child's room , this might help him to sleep through the night. Cool beverages like juice can be soothing.

As such no need to get panic, and keep an eye on his symptoms.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business