Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

Dr. chip only

Customer Question

Dr. chip only
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Here BBSB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. chipper When i woke up my sugar was 150. can stress cause this.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That was fasting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it was. also after my brother in law died last week. billybob car went down. so it will cost us 600.00 to fix it. his job he only made 300.00 this week. I am so tired

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Stress can raise blood sugar a bit but that's still high for a fasting sugar. Are you still working at your new job?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

only on the weekend. this is very high stress.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why is billybob's work so down?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

because this is a deciated board and they hired to many drivers. so he always get the short end of the deal. we do everything by company rules and we get hurt. billybob is getting ready to just give up.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I don't suppose he can find another job?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no he won't he has been there 13 years. he is trying something else hopes it works. he is trying to get transfer to another deciated board.

I hope this car dosen't cost us anymore. after he hit deer then got that fixed then it broke down. ...

also is that high for sugar what can I do again.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What were your sugars running before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well when i woke up they were running before 120 to 116 it depends on how much i was stressed out that day. i just and it's good. 107.

but it been 113. then one day it went to 200. so it is all over the board

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, it's borderline diabetes at this point
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok what do I do before it gets bad. it was bad 10 years ago. then it got better now back as being all over.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
The right diet--low carbs--and losing some weight
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok I understand No hope. ..

send me your box. My life is down in dumps. Tabbygirl is a mess always scratching, hissing biting. I am giving in.. soo tired.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hey, girl--I don't like that kind of talk. Things will get better for you and billybob--good people always make it through
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

forgot to tell you I might give tabbygirl away. not sure. :(

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Don't do that--you need her
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what good is she when she won't comfort me. she bites and hisses. I don't understand her problem.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
All the time? Have you had the vet look at her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no . i think it's a behavior problem. I give her everything, she is not in pain. she sleeps I let her outside. but when I tell her no that is when she hisses. but she does not like to cuddle. I guess I spiled her.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Maybe so but it's still unusual behavior--at least call the vet and ask him about this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will take her to the vet i can get a free coupon on banfield for petco. I do respect you. so yes i will do it. Because i love her.I hate to give her up. love you sooo much. thank you for being here. when I need you. life is sooo rough.. never any bright spots

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'll always be here for you and billybob, BBSB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Dr. chipper,

I took tabbygirl to petco. They had to hold her down she hissed and bit them. She is healthy. 9 pounds 5 month old brat. It's a behavior problem with her. He said i spoiled her to much. now i have a real problem.

Now with billybob he did get his car back it cost 556.00 . now they gave us some really bad news the transmission is going out. We can drive it . but we are going to have to save the money some how. we still have 3000. a month to cope with out getting. just want to update you..

I am getting dizzy. I am crashing after 3pm. like something hitting me like a wall comming down. soo tired all the time. hard to move. Wow it's bad today.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
My Brandy is the same way--always has been. She wants to be loved only when she wants it and no other time. Transmissions are always bad news. Keep me posted, BBSB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

doc chipper is the sugar making me crash :( :(

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Not sure what you mean BBSB?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

have high sugar in my blood would that make me crash

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
But what do you mean by crash?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

tired very foggy in my brain.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No, not at that level--if it got over 200 and stayed there it could
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i wonder what is causes this . sooo tired all the time. like billybob car just can't get going. hey give me your box or do you rather get it in a bonus where you can get more of it.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry about the box or the bonus BBSB. And a lot of your condition is probably from all the depression of things that have happened recently
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Dr. chipper just wanted to share some funny news and some good news.

1, funny news is tabbygirl jump up and bite me on the butt. she was playing. she has been sleeping with us I think she knows I need her.

2. I went to work and i was doing test and I aced them all. still have to go through more testing. but they gave me a raise. of 9.50. that is a 50 cent raise not much. but it is something.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Good for you BBSB--onward and upward. And animal know when we need them