Hi. I will answer your questions in the order you asked them
1. I do have neck stiffness. I have disc buldges in my neck, one rather large. this was found 3-4 yrs ago when I was having severe pain in my right shoulder and numbness in my fingers. Saw a spine/neuro surgeon. Prescribed therapy. I have done two rounds of therapy
2. No trauma to fingers. My line of work for the past 6 yrs was warehouse....opening boxes, tieing knots, computer work but not for long periods of time. Repetitive work....I quit my job in Aug of last year, hoping that would be the end of my hand problems. Both of my surgeries were during that time.
3. No. Have not investigated further. When this was hurting during the night, I had decided I would call my dr first thing this morning. Since I've been up, I thought i'd wait till next week. Just to see what the day brings.
4. I assume I have arthritus. I have joint pain in other areas...mainly in both knees
5. As for meds, I've been taking Loratadine 10mg and Fluticasone nasal spray for maybe 3 mos. My condition is much improved so I haven't taken any this week. Occasional Ambien That's it.
6. No swelling in wrist. The finger that is hurting is a little puffy.
7. I have had tingling/numbness in my hands for a long time. This is an every night occurance.
Can all of this be tied to my disc bulges?