Chris C.
Chris C., Nurse
Experience:  Nurse with with 10+ yrs. in wellness care, geriatrics, hospice and acute care.
66637759

I am 42 and am desperate to lose weight. The more I try the

I am 42 and am desperate to lose weight. The more I try the more I put on. I have a stressed bladder and continue to wear a pad every day. I will receive results back and consult with my doctor, but I would like to go on a care plan. I am sure my poor teeth are not helping my health.

medtech254 :

How long have you had a weight problem? Do you have any other medical conditions? Do you take any medications? What have you tried to lose weight so far and did anything have positive results?

Customer:

For almost 6 months. I have always being 77 and in a month put on 8 kg's I am 91.2 kgs now

Customer:

I have joined weight watches not good

Customer:

I have brought stem tec, helps me to feel good

Customer:

I have ordered skinny fibre but that is another 4 weeks away

Customer:

I have joined yoga but work hours I have not being

Customer:

I am eating the wrong diet

Customer:

I am my own worst enemy

Customer:

lol

medtech254 :

Ok most pills that you get will simply not be effective without a diet change. It is important to eat a well balanced diet as I'm sure you know. I also know that most people find this very difficult including myself with the busy lives we lead. Even small changes in diet can give big results in the long run and make you lose weight and feel better. Exercise is also very important and initially you will not feel like it at all but the more you do the better you feel and so the more you do and so on.

medtech254 :

The first step is to make sure you do not have another condition like a thyroid condition.

medtech254 :

Do you know what test were done?

Customer:

the nurse referred to it as "the works" on the bloods

Customer:

I will know more tomorrow and come back to you please for more advice thank you