Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

doc help i started morning very good eating wise and then i

doc help i started morning very good eating wise and then i ate too much icecream . pls is it too bad
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How much ice cream?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

halfn a gallon i think i put bunch of strawberries there and just ate and ate

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well, obviously you ate beyond your hunger pains. Did you say to yourself at any point I should stop here and save the rest for later?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

o yes i told myself it and then continued its like i couldnt stop

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No, it wasn't that you couldn't stop--that's an excuse. What was going on today that made you crave the ice cream so much?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

actually u will laugh i am anxiuod=s me and my husband and kids go to this party on saturday and i am very anxious about looking nice and not to have an attack. pls tell me nothing will happen that i have been eating so bad

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No, even that much ice cream at one time won't do anything to your heart and it won't raise your cholesterol level. So next time, put the ice cream back in the fridge after you've eaten some of it and force yourself instead to take a walk or get out of the house
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

but its not just today u know i have been struggling with food for soime time so thats my fear

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I've already told you your cholesterol numbers aren't that bad so what's your concern here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well i find out again my numbers this friday and will see how bad it is . i dont know how people i know eat everything and dont have any fears. and me i like to eat but its all with fear

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You're afraid of so many things and this is just one more. At least if you'd work on eating better that would help this one fear. Have you ever considered Overeaters Anonymous?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

omg no , i didnt know about it hehe.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Why the omg?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when u actually read it in black and white its just funny

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I don't quite understand? It's a 12-step program for people with overeating and weight problems just like Alcoholics Anonymous
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i guess i allways thought i wasm ore stress eater

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OA still works for that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i just ate 5 chicken wings i cucumber and a clove of garlic but thats all for today i am going to work and only thing i eat thjere is gum. so today i ate ice cream, red beet soup, sandwich, watermelon and strawberies

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

r u there

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

dr chip r u there

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Back now. So what is your question about this now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have 5 minutes just tell was i too bad today

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You didn't do any harm today with the ice cream but seriously if you have a problem with overeating sweets try out OA--it's free and it could help you a lot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

one morwe quick but could i have done seriouse damage for a year and a half. my last colesterolwas 6 month ago 108 total 137 ldl 46 try, 46 hdl

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Those numbers are fine and no you couldn't have don damage in just a year and a half.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well cant catch a break woke at 4 in the morning with a headache 4 advils later still have it. its same type of headache. heavy head, presuure in the front and the back

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
This isn't anything new for you. We've talked about it time and time again so what more can I say?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how to make them less intence

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Try capsaicin cream to the back of your neck. Or you can use BioFreeze or BenGay. Time to close this page with a rating please
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Over 20 yrs of Family Practice