commissure
commissure, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

In Jan.3,2013my wife and I went to bed.the next morning she

Customer Question

In Jan.3,2013my wife and I went to bed.the next morning she woke up screaming in pain & for help.Her arm would not move but her fingers would.we went to MRMC in Ocla for 10days where they took MRI w/wo,ct's w/wo by their records they say she fell into a fire whichdid not happen.she has no INS.,I am diabled after 2 SVCS doublestented and cannot work. MRMC didnot even give us a dignosis,I have been doind my best to find her help with to avale.She is in great pain.I can place 2 fingers between her clavical and her humerous bone.She has been my caretaker since2006 but now the roles have changed and it is taking a terrible toll on my body just trying to keep up w/just the basics of housework & helping her shower,dress ect. Ibeg of you to respond to me asap for this is becoming overwelming. she has even spoke of just cutting it off herself.Please help me.My e-mail isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX'm not sur how long I can keep internet because of rising cost of us going to different DR,and clinic.Please advise
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.

My name is Camille and I am the moderator for this topic. I've been trying to find a professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you would like to continue waiting for an answer…hopefully it won’t take too much longer. Please let me know, and I will continue my search. If you’d prefer not to wait, please tell me, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Camille very much for your assistants with our problem,and of course I would like for you to continue your search for help in this matter of urgency to us. If there is anything else I may be able to provide you with you search please do not hesitate to ask. We have the imaging from the Ct's,MRI's and X-rays for perusal at such time you find a Dr. which I have a lot of faith in you that you will have success in this matter. God Bless you for all that you are trying to do for us Sincerely,Mr.&Mrs Hise

Thank you ….hopefully it won’t take too much longer for me to find the right professional for you! Please don't respond to this as it may prevent the professionals from accessing your question. You will receive an email when your professional has responded. If you want to cancel, please let me know, and I will do that for you. Thank you for your continued patience.

Camille

Expert:  commissure replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David

I am sorry for your wife's situation.

did she have an MRI scan of her shoulder?

do you have the reports from these scans?

has she tried to apply for medicaid insurance in Florida? that might help her get in to see an orthopedic surgeon.

was she diagnosed as having "adhesive capsulitis,seperated shoulder,dis-located shoulder"? where these things seen on her CT or MRI scan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr.David, Thank you for your re-ply. As to your question ,yes I do have Cd's for Mri's and CT scans w and who imanging. upon discharge they gave us no diagnosis for her shoulder. My research online I looked at frozen shoulder,separated shoulder and dislocated shoulder. Upon persural of these documents I am leaning toward dislocated shoulder or rotator cuff.I printed sample rom exercises for her to do to keep what rom and motion should can produce so as not to become atrophied.We do have the reports for the imaging.

Expert:  commissure replied 1 year ago.
that is good that you are encouraging her to do range of motion exercises.

can you upload any of the reports or type in some of the assessments of the scan reports?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr.David,
Thank you for your quick reply.To your question Re: Mri of shoulder the answer is yes,we do have the CD's of X-rays,CT scans and MRI's with & wo imaging.We do have her records from the hospital.we are trying to get her approved for medicaid @ this time.I will get back to you Re: the reports and how to go about getting them to you securely. thank you again for all you are trying to do. With best regards, Desi Hise

Expert:  commissure replied 1 year ago.
good luck getting the medicaid insurance.

let me know when you have the reports.